Sunday 31 July 2011

Rant 823 / Upblouse And Downskirt



Looks interesting. Really interesting. But it also looks complicated due to the different classes and if I take into account that this is an indie game, I have a feeling that this is going to be a very short game that relies heavily on "replayability". Which basically means you go through the same shit 8 times on 8 different classes.

Well I don't know how many classes it has, so "8" was a random number I made up.

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy is yet another thing I will look out for during this year's Xmas Steam Sale.












Looks like a crappier version of Sins of the Solar Empire. May be worth trying the demo. If it's available during the Xmas Steam Sale.

:P












He's got a point.














Nostalgia overload!












I have to say I really like this comment:



ROFL!










So much time must have been spent on this.












Amy Winehouse’s Grammys Returned By London Pawn Shop Out Of Respect For Deceased

Too soon?











Dino D-Day isn't that fun. Nice idea with great potential, poor execution, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment