Thursday 28 July 2011

Rant 821 / So Standard Chartered Offers A FD Interest Rate Of 1.1% For Five Years

So the SAF has implemented a new design for the No. 4 uniform. We NSmen are entitled to 3 new sets of these, which we could either get during our In-Camp Training (ICT) or in e-Marts.

But I can't get it online despite the fact that it offers delivery service.

Nope, I can only get my free uniforms at the e-Marts of either Chevron at Jurong or Mount Faber SAFRA.

:(

And I was hoping I could just get everything in one go online.












I guess straight males aren't in their target demographics.













Oh shit!














Russian TV kids shows are so... adult-oriented.

It's funny how she kept trying to prevent a wardrobe malfunction inconspicuously while the cameramen focused on her doing just that so many times.










Why is it a good thing that property prices are rising, especially for public housing?

So what if we can make huge profits when we sell it if our next home is just going to wipe out the difference?

Furthermore, we can't just invest in HDB flats because we're only allowed to own a single unit.

The only way to really profit is to stay in private housing while "investing" in public housing for profit.

Which just makes you an asshole for doing that.











What? Battleship? Did the game even have a backstory in the first place?











Johnny English is back!












So I loaded the save where I was about to have my final talk with Dr Keine in Old World Blues. Explored everything, leaving only the creation of a robodog incomplete. Whatever.

There were fewer places than I thought. The most interesting thing I found was the Legendary Bloatfly that took forever to kill. While other bloatflies shot some kind of spikes from their bottoms, this monstrosity fired insta-killing plasma shots.

First time I almost killed it but it got back up and somehow wouldn't go down. One shot of its butt plasma exploded my head.

Second time, I managed to kill it and hit F5 to quicksave... at the same time as the body exploded and killed me instantly. So reloading that save was no use since all I could do was watch myself die over and over again.

Third time I killed it I ran away immediately and avoided the blast. 17 Psychos and 50 pieces of Bloatfly Meat, among other things. It was crazy.

The battle with the Legendary Bloatfly took so long my finger was tired from all the spamming. According to the wiki, it was actually the second toughest creature in the game, with the insanely humongous roboscorpion at Dr Mobius's lair being number one in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment