Tuesday 12 July 2011

Rant 812 / Connotative Deductions



I should probably find someplace that shows the entire series. Or just get all the seasons.












:O













ROFL!!















Looks useful.

















So I realized why I kept missing calls the other day. The speaker is actually located in the protruding part of the phone next to the camera lens. So if it's being pressed into my leg inside my pocket, my leg and the cloth seriously muffles the sound. Furthermore I was in a mall that day so the noise basically covered up any sound that could escape.

Now I need to always remember to leave the screen facing me when I put it in my pocket.












My first time meeting a buyer alone. Two actually. I think the other was on OJT (on-job training) or something. Quiet and about the same age as me. My guess is he's a local grad with a business degree. Random guess.

Probably won't last longer than a few years. Also a random guess.

Didn't go quite well but still alright. My mum prepared me almost thoroughly for the meeting but she missed one of the details that was mentioned during the discussion. No idea if it was deliberate.

In the end the buyer called my mum directly instead to discuss it directly with her.

I'm a newbie but hopefully it won't happen next time.










Atom Zombie Smasher is so easy on Casual Mode. I didn't even know it's possible to gain points by capturing territory until now because I've never wiped out the zombies before nightfall. I've always thought that the part where it calculates points for territories was meant for the zombies to have an inherent advantage to offset human intelligence.

Now in Casual Mode, a team of snipers can easily handle one entry point's worth of zombies. 2 if given more time. Hence I've been able to kill everything for every mission. Half the map's currently mine.

Too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment