Monday 1 August 2011

Rant 824 / Does F-- Mean They Are Going To Deduct Points From The GPA?



Where's the sublety, Microsoft?











Ice shotglasses do not work with vodka. For some reason, vodka melts the ice really quickly.













Bought 3 coupons from JuzToday for cleaning my air-conditioning units. S$15 per unit, 3 units. Usual price is $40, which seems to be the same everywhere on this island.

Let's see if these coupons have any catches that I don't know about, like any hidden charges and etc.










Oh hey I just figured out something about you readers!

You aren't here for the videos!

Which means...

You're really reading what I type here!

I'll probably never understand what attracts people to this blog then.

The logic is this:

My last rant, which was almost entirely made up of Youtube videos, got ZERO pageviews until just now, ie nobody specifically clicked on that rant until then.

It could still be that some of you watched them from the main blog page instead of the rant's specific page, but 0 page view still means less interest.

As for the nationalities, I've had 5 pageviews from China in the last 24 hours. FIVE!

So I'm going to make something clear now:

I'm quite aware that I've been mistaken about certain things regarding Chinese-English translation in past rants but I just don't care enough to find and edit them.

Disclaimer: Do not use this blog as a resource for learning Chinese/English.

And if you do, don't blame me for your F- grades.










Who the heck gives "F-" anyway? I thought everyone just uses F as the absolute lowest. Got this "F-" idea from Old World Blues.










Finally started to use Medic. Already got to rank 3 just from healing while playing as other classes. Commando and Sharpshooter were getting dull.

The Medic's submachine gun, whatever its name was, was awesome! Amazing initial accuracy but absolutely the worst recoil ever. Hence it was not meant to spray bullets unless at point blank. But great for minor sniping.

Made plenty of headshots while things were cool to the point where my teammates decided to wander further off to get some kills.

LOL!

After a few waves I decided to just cool down and focus on healing.

It was so fun to heal with the gun. For everyone, healing is done in melee range using a syringe. As a Medic using this gun, I can shoot syringes.

It's not really as awesome as it sounds. Players move far too quickly to be sniped. I miss like 50% of the time, especially since Berserkers, who melee a lot and need frequent heals, love to keep moving back and forth to dodge attacks.

Gets really hard to heal them from a distance.

On the other hand, MEDICS CAN TANK! RAWR!

Medics have better armour than the other classes, so in bad situations I can tank Scrakes and Flesh Pounds for my team and hope they kill them quick.

I said "bad situations" because I can't do it a lot. Nobody heals the Medic. Once the Medic becomes good at healing everyone, they stop taking out their syringes and depend wholly on the Medic. The Medic could heal himself but it would take twice as long as it would to heal others (just like any other classes).

Also, Medics don't have any damage resistance inside his armour, so once the armour runs out, he's as weak as everyone else except for the berserker who has damage resistance without armour.

No comments:

Post a Comment