Saturday 2 July 2011

Rant 805 / Transit Office Of Exchange

Forgot to log on in Die2Nite and my guy died. 25 days again. What a waste.








I know I haven't been blogging. My page views now have dropped to what I consider my "initial" rate of below 100.

Most likely because I'm only blogging once or twice per week and I don't bother putting in new videos.

That's because I haven't found any.

I haven't been staying long at places I used to frequent.










In mainland China, whores are cheap. Here's one who's willing to exchange her virginity for an iPhone 4. Oh that's not the worst part. That distinction goes to the fact that they're about to start making iPhone 5 next month.

Girls will be girls.








The PRC government needs to hire people with more expertise at using Photoshop.



Apparently they got some dude to photoshop 3 officials into a picture of a road to be published in a report that described their inspection of the new road.

Except they have no shadow and the view encircled by the arm of the guy on the left looks rather out of place.

So now other mainlanders are making spoofs of this picture.











Some of them are actually better than the government-made original.










Completed Dungeon Siege 3. It was as long as I expected (for a current gen RPG).

I have little idea why people think it's bad; I thought it was a pretty damn good game.

The ending was totally not what I expected though.

What I thought I'd see was the usual ending in most RPGs, but what I got was the sort of mishmash ending more commonly seen in the Fallout series.

All the major decisions made and certain quests completed in the game will be reflected in the end.

As for the final boss, it was very hard. Although Reinhart has crazy AoE spells, they weren't epic enough to defeat the final boss at one go.

And AoE spells were vital to the final battle. The Geometry of Annihilation was particularly useful since at one point, the monsters spawned mainly from one corner of the field. Unfortunately, some of the monsters also leech mana, so it takes more than brute force to win the fight.

Anyway nice game.









Now I'm confirmed for coffee addiction. Yesterday I decided to go without coffee and drank tea instead. I was yawning so much at 12pm even before I had lunch.

I was considering putting a stop to my morning coffees because they stained my teeth.

It's not that bad. I'm not completely zombified without coffee but I just keep yawning. I should probably stop after I finish the bag.








Since the 27th of June, the status of my package from DealExtreme has been:



I thought it meant it has arrived in Singapore and "Location" meant "origin". Apparently, I was wrong. This really means that it's still sitting in Guangzhou waiting to be flown here.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment