Thursday 30 June 2011

Rant 804 / It's Not Here Yet.

Anjali's so hot, especially her breastplate, emphasis on the breast. I mean, it's quite literally a breast plate. I'm surprised they don't just call it a steel bra.

What kind of perverted blacksmith molds a woman's armour exactly according to the shape of her breasts and nipples? What kind of master blacksmith has the magical skill to predict the cup size of the potential wearer?

Mysteries abound in the kingdom of Ehb in Dungeon Siege 3.









A friend's Gmail account got hijacked and he somehow found out how to see the origins of whoever logged into his email.

So I did a bit of research and found out how he did it.





Apparently, the "details" as indicated by the red arrow in the above screenshot lists the most recent IPs that logged into the account.



This is a very enlightening list if you suspect you got hacked.

In fact, you can log out all other people who're currently logged in. This option is not shown here because I've already done so (this option is available as long as you haven't used it, even if there is really nobody logged in other than yourself).

That's why it says," This account does not seem to be open in any other location."










I don't really like how the protagonist of Dungeon Siege 3 is such an asshole. First I loot the tombs of ancient heroes and even the founder of the organization from which I was from. Next I have to kill primitive tribals who just wanted to be left alone. Now I have to help destroy the greatest monument built by the extinct dwarves.

Suddenly I feel like I'm playing as the anti-hero.

Sure, the looting was optional but life would probably have been pretty hard without all that equipment. And yes the destruction was necessary but still, couldn't there be a way to just disable it?



On the other hand, I do like the humour in the game. It's sparsely spread out in the beginning but later in the game, the robots in Stonebridge are so funny.










Made a simple baked rice with cheese and sausage. We had some jumbo sausage that contained red and green pepper from Cold Storage in the fridge and I wanted to use it before they turned bad.

It was a little too salty because I used Campbell's Cream of Chicken and apparently, 1 can is too much for 2 cups of rice.

Should also use another flavour next time. This was too boring.

Probably something tomata-based.










My bro's gf made some kind of cheesecake the other day. It was a 10X10cm square of something brown that taste like the stuff in granola bars covered by a similar square of cream cheese.

It was pretty good. She made one each of us. But by the time anyone told me it was already in the fridge for an entire day and a tiny bit of the cheese had turned into yogurt. Not disgusting and it was perfectly edible.

Too sweet though.

And better than anything I ever made.

Not that that's saying much.









Playing TF2 also. Nice game. Not sure why I would need to pay for premium account yet.

That Orange map seriously can go on forever.

And bad players everywhere. Sure I may suck at shooting, but at least I know where to place those bloody teleports. Why do some engineers place them behind low cover where the upper half of anyone standing on the exit teleport is in full view of half a dozen enemy snipers?

That's so retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment