Tuesday 27 January 2009

Rant 289 / What Would I Do If I Find A Fifty Dollar Bill On A Street? I'd Look Around To See If There Are Anymore Nearby.

Yet again I learnt something new from 4chan. Apparently there is something called a bidet that is used in France and other parts of Europe. It is basically a basin specially designed to wash the lower body. You use it by facing the tap and wash your genitals/ass like the way you wash your face - by splashing water up to yourself.

Read about it from a seemingly pointless thread that was asking whether /r9k/ users wash or wipe after passing motion. Personally I always wash when I can because it just seems much cleaner, especially if I use soap.







For everyone who's looking for a way to cook for yourself but under a tight budget, here's a pretty interesting blog to follow. Oh no it's not like the last guy I mentioned who spent only a dollar a day on food. You go follow that if you want to end up looking like a WWII POW. This is more relevant to our lives though some ideas need to be ignored or adapted to my situation in Singapore.

For example, you cannot just buy any "off-brands" of food in Singapore. As I've mentioned once in a previous rant, there is a seriously cheap brand of sardines that is rather... inedible... available in NTUC Fairprice supermarkets. Can't remember the name right now but I do recall that it was made in Thailand and costed me $0.60 per can.

You'll have to do your own research before buying stuff you've never tried before.

The link above goes to the first article you should follow - about stocking up.







Just watched Madagascar 2. Thought it was better than its prequel. The penguins are always the most interesting part of the movies.



"In case of a drop in pressure, place the mask over your face to hide your terrified expression from the other passengers."



"Sir, we may be out of fuel."

"What makes you think that?"
"We've lost engine one... and engine two is no longer on fire."








In Fallout 3, I still haven't found Paradise Falls. Spent most of the time completing the main quests in order to find the Brotherhood of Steel and getting the ability to wear Power Armours. The extra Strength they provide is useful for carrying loot. It's also because my guy looks better in Power Armour. Meanwhile, I still can't find a better melee weapon than the good ol' Shishkebab.

I'm still curious about where the Commonwealth in the game is. Supposed to be up north. Do they mean Canada? Maybe I should check Wikipedia after I finish the game... for the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment