Thursday 8 January 2009

Rant 260 / What Is IQ But Just Another Bunch Of Numbers To Make Losers Feel More Important And Less Suicidal


Here's an IQ test developed by Mensa Denmark. Apparently, it's not unusual to score over 100 in this test. Scored 130 but it doesn't seem to make any difference in my grades - they're still shitty.

:(








I'm seriously considering buying L4D. But Steam is selling it at 50USD now. Too expensive. I'm going to wait till its new campaign/expansion/Downloadable Content(DLC) is released before buying. Hopefully by then, the prices would drop to a more decent level, kinda like how Half Life 2 did.







Finished the first trilogy of the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant. The most major plot device I cannot understand is how Thomas Covenant could hate and love things he believed did not exist. How could he fight to protect the things that didn't exist? How could he fight anything that doesn't exist? If they don't exist, doesn't it mean everything he does for them is futile?

I cannot understand this, even though it is a very important element of the story.







I noticed that few people on Garena ever hosts any campaigns other than No Mercy. So far I've only tried Dead Air twice and I have never got past the last part of the second round, near the plane wreckage. So sad. Maybe someday I should play solo on this campaign so that I know what to do and not contribute to the general noobness of the team.







Another wallpaper dump. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment