Saturday 10 January 2009

Rant 263 / Camping... In The Library

Finished a campaign in L4D again. My third completion. It was Dead Air the last time and this time it was Blood Harvest. The first time, during No Mercy, the host left before we could see the stats. Both other times there were some things in common.

1) Each time, there would be some pro guy telling us where to camp at the final part, because in all the final parts just before the rescue party arrived there must be about 3 waves of zombie hordes, 3 tanks and lot's of zombie minibosses (Boomers, Smokers, Hunters). These guys seem to know which rooms/corners are the best places to camp to provide the best clear line of sight and minimal area to cover when the hordes come (eg in a tiny storage room with no windows zombies can only enter from the only door).

2) My overall accuracy, as displayed after the end, is always at the top half of the team of four. My first time, it was 34% (2nd) while the top guy had 37%. The second time, I had 47% (1st) while the second guy had 38%. Of course, I was using a sniper rifle for both times, so the penetration power (infinite penetration so all zombies in a line will die from each shot) really helped boost my kill rate. On the other hand, I'm never the top for killing the most zombies. I aim too slowly.

Now for the last one: Death Toll.







Apparently, there is a website with a livecam to Gaza. Wait a while if you see "No video" or something - takes time to load. If it's a black screen, it means it's downtime. The few times I watched it, all I could see was smoke rising from some building in the city.



Indeed. However, I have no idea why any Asian would support Nazism in any way. It's kinda like a mother who curses her children with "他妈的!" According to Nazi doctrines, there is a hierachy of races, at the top of which is the Aryan race. All other races are parastic races with the Jews and Gypsies being the lowest. Therefore the 3 ladies in the pictures are either cosplayers or morons.

Or are we supposed to go "OMFGSOREBELLIOUSLOL!!!"?

No comments:

Post a Comment