Tuesday 22 September 2009

Rant 429 / Sometimes I Just Don't Know What To Type Here

Tweaked this blog again, edited my profile to erase history and added this search box that only works for my blog. This would be useful for me when I want mention something I'm not sure whether I had discussed in the past.

Wanted to add a pic too but it wouldn't look nice with the background.










http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/510303


A fun little game. Just run like hell for as long as you can. Random obstacles exist right from the beginning, ranging from crates to crumbling buildings to falling wreckage. Personal record is only about 2000m, but others claim to have reached 6000m and more.

However due to certain random obstacles, luck is needed to get that far, eg the random wreck may fall right where you're going to land. Happened to me thrice.

No comments:

Post a Comment