Monday 7 September 2009

Rant 415 / Whose Wife Is This Anyway?

While reading on Chinese history (mainly on the end of Qing) at Wikipedia, I stumbled upon this picture of the Empress and Consort of Emperor Guangxu, the predecessor and uncle of Puyi.

(Imperial Consort Zhen left, Empress Longyu right)

GAH!! No wonder he died young, at 37. Also, Consort Zhen was his favourite concubine, so I thank the powers that be that I did not see the photos of his other wives.

They could probably make a shock site out of them. Here's a link for an explanation of the term "shock site".

Apparently the Manchurians then not only suck at ruling but also at making up.








Like I said in the last rant, don't just click on any link you see online, no matter what others say it is. Google it first.










Can't stop playing Elements. I've got a rainbow deck that has no specific strategy but wins most of my games against the AI. Well it's a vaguely creature-oriented deck mixed with a few of everything. I know it's trash, but it requires no thinking to use and still wins my games.

Winning is important because I can earn coins with it. Coins are used to upgrade both my cards and my ego. This (the former, not the latter) is necessary in order to form a good deck to play against the highest AI level, which nets the most coins if I win.

Time passes really quickly when you play Elements, so beware. This rather reminds me of the time back when I was still playing Magic: The Gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment