Friday 11 September 2009

Rant 418 / Egocentricity

I have no idea who reads this blog. Seriously. All I know is that no one comments, other than the incredibly annoying bloggers who self-advertise on my blog.

This is plainly a monologue, not a conversation with anyone.

I rant.

I won't bother to guess if you've been here. I won't even place a hit counter here, so whether you visit this blog is entirely up to you. No unspoken expectations, nothing.

When I meet anyone in real life, I don't expect to meet a reader of my blog. Hence I may repeat what I have already mentioned. Tell me if you do not wish to hear me discuss what I've already typed, because I do not know.

Sometimes I don't even remember what I've typed here.

I forget.











"All" is a strange word. It can be treated as plural or singular, depending on the situation. "All" is treated as singular when it means "everything", or when it is referring to uncountable objects.

Eg, all is lost, all are guilty, all hair is white, all eggs are edible.

English.











It's all about me.

My entire blog is egocentric.

Other people
is the world's largest minority group; I am the majority.

The world revolves around me.

I am merely what I think I am.

I am unique, just like the other 6.783 billion people out there.

I am "me"; you are "you".

There are over 6 billion "you"s, but only 1 "me".

There is no U in VICTORY, but ironically I and U exist in SOLITUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment