Wednesday 3 August 2011

Rant 825 / Processed Beats

Just discovered the custom servers of Killing Floor.

My bro was right when he said it's much more fun to play on these servers than original vanilla ones.

For one, there are more weapons and more players per server.

Vanilla servers only allow 6 players due to balance issues. The game merely raises the number of zombies when more players join and the zombies themselves do not get tougher.

So on this 30-player server I just played on, it was on Hard difficulty and it was still pretty easy even with 15 of us.

Not a local server though. I believe it was American due to my 200ms ping.

Also, there were more ranks. Vanilla KF has level 0-6 for each class. On that server, I think players could hit 10 or more.










http://youtu.be/4oOpDPd15mU

OMG! This is hilarious!

Can't embed.










This may sound inappropriate, but to me it's perfectly fine.


Because of Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

This is the sort of music I get from the radio stations in the 2 games. I killed all the monsters and people to songs from the 50s and 60s.












I ordered McDelivery for dinner tonight.

It arrived...

With half the set missing.

I had ordered just the Dinner Box B because my bro was out for a 3-day chalet stay.

Dinner Box B includes 2 small Cokes, a McGrill, a McSpicy, 2 medium fries, 6 pieces of nuggets and 2 Apple Pies.

The McGrill, both fries and ALL condiments were missing.

On the plus side, I got a Cinnamon Melt which wasn't supposed to be there and 3 extra pieces of nuggets.

The McGrill was not major problem. Neither was the absence of the sauces and straws.

Moreover, it was peak hour, so I understand how things get mixed up all the time.

But both fries missing?

Rage!

NERD RAGE!

So I googled the MCD outlet's number (I knew which MCD it was from based on the order number) and called them immediately.

They apologized and said they will send me an entire Box B again straight away, on the house.

FUCK YEAH!

So now I'm just waiting for it.

2 Apple Pies, a Cinnamon Melt, a McSpicy, 9 pieces of nuggets and 2 small Cokes free of charge tonight.

Woot!

i r hungry tho :(

...

Called me 10mins after I called to tell me their rider had just returned and will take another 20mins to get back to me again. I'm fine with that, especially since I'm getting all those things for free.


...


Different rider but everything is there. :D










Apparently this pair of jogging shoes I bought from the eMart at Mount Faber SAFRA (aka LifeStyleMart) is so new, they aren't even available online on the eMart website.

I accidentally picked one size smaller though, so I gave it to my bro. I had tried on the right size, then put it back to shop for other stuff. I think someone took it and replaced it with another box, before I took it without looking 3mins later.

Not a big deal because I was planning to buy another pair for him anyway. I didn't buy it then only because I wanted to show them to him before asking if he wanted a pair. He said yes and I accidentally picked his size.

Everything worked out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment