Wednesday 24 August 2011

Rant 837 / I Thought I Saw. Now I See More.

SUN/MON:


A 5-hr masturbation marathon from 9am to 2.30pm, with a short warm-up at around 6.50am to 7.15am before going on a 2-hr meth break.

I'm impressed.













He's right, y'know?















There was a point where I thought if the political leaders of Singapore take a pay cut, it might make them more popular.

Then I realized it would just fuel the hatred.

The supporters would think they're just trying to please the opposition supporters.

The opposition supporters would say they are desperate for votes, that they have finally admitted that they are undeserving of the high pay in the first place, and they should return a large portion of their salaries from previous years too.

Cutting their own pay down to what is considered "normal" in most countries would be worse than keeping mum about it.


Not that I agree totally with our current leaders, but I guess it's just normal to want to stay with the familiar.

For example, everybody knows it's nonsense that their policies are for the good of the people. That's not the whole truth. That's never the whole truth.

Their policies have always been beneficial to both the people and themselves. They always try to go for the win-win solutions, despite the fact that these are less effective for the people than those that don't benefit themselves.

Whether that's a good or bad thing, I don't really know because it's so subjective. For a country as a whole, yea that's a good thing. For the needy specifically, no way.














Whoa! The CEO of S&P is going to step down and be replaced by the CEO of Citibank on the 12th of September!

Officially he said it has nothing to do with his company's lowering of the credit rating of the US, though I can't help but notice the timing is way too much of a coincidence.









TUE:



I've heard that Wendy's burgers aren't that great, but I don't fully agree.

The beef patties are definitely better than Mac's but slightly inferior to BK's. If we look at the price, I should probably compare it with just BK.

Was at Holland V today for work and passed by the Wendy's there, so I thought I should get some burgers for lunch today and breakfast tomorrow.

I like their 3/4 pounder burger. Maybe it's because I like pickles because their pickles were more sour than those used by Mac and BK.

The shrimp burger was also pretty good. Can't compare with BK because it doesn't have this.

The fish burger was average.

The grilled chicken burger was nothing spectacular either.

Also ordered a spicy chicken burger but I haven't tried that yet.

As for the fries, nothing special. It had some potato skin but I'm not about to discuss the health issues regarding potato skin when it's french fries that we're talking about.

And no, I didn't eat everything, but I did ask those who ate them for comments.










We survived another night in Die2Nite. Lost 3 people the night we completed All-or-Nothing and wiped out our bank (but not before we saved most of the important stuff in our homes) and then 5 more last night.

The main thing that saved us was the new game rule that only a portion of the town gets attacked no matter how many zombies enter the town as long as there are over 20 residents in their homes.

Better players have died while I survived. I feel kinda sorry.

I didn't even get terrorised last night, ie not a single zombie came to my House.

For tonight, there are 2000 zombies coming while we have about 980 excluding temporary defenses and 29 of us to build and scavenge for materials (we lost everything in All-or-Nothing).

Yep, we're screwed. Tonight will likely be the final night we're staying indoors.

Before I forget, I was wrong about All-or-Nothing. It's a permanent structure.












Maru is a cat that's able to rest in any cardboard box. Nothing can stop it from sleeping in a box.












I like the first half of the video, especially the first minion's death at around 1:00, but the boss was not as cool as I expected. Also, some of the acting/effects were bad, although I should probably cut them some slack for not being professional actors/directors.

The music's nice here, but I don't like the original piece. While I listened to it (embedded below), one word surfaced over and over again in my mind: overdone.

Too many effects or whatever they're called.



EDIT: I don't dislike it anymore after a day. I guess watching Dubstep Guns made me expect something quite different.
















I'm tempted to use part of the instrumental version for my ringtone.

No comments:

Post a Comment