Wednesday 31 August 2011

Rant 842 / 42 Drumlets

Those NPCs in Deus Ex: Human Revolution are so twitchy during conversations. They either nod too often or they keep turning left and right more frequently than real people.

What's up with that?

As for gameplay, I like the stealth play. I've gone past Sander's attack on a Sarif plant, took the hub from the morgue and did a few sidequests.

What I really like about the game at the moment is that I really do have more than 1 way to complete my tasks, and I've been picking the sneaking/talking method all the time. Took a few reloads but I've earned the Silvertongue award both times when I was given the chance to talk my way through.












Trolling my terrapin.

It's still scared of me. I wonder how long it takes before it finally gets used to my presence up close.

The best I can do is get it to eat something hanging from my fingers - I don't want to risk getting my fingers bitten off.










So the plumber came and charged the highest price possible of S$250 for clearing the clogged pipe with a motorized snake. Seems like it was blocked by some oily stuff. From now on I should probably pour boiling water down the drain every month or two.











So I've just printed out seven coupons for free Mexican Drumlets from Burger King. Unfortunately I could only find 3 of the 20 emails I made for such purposes.

None of the terms and conditions stated that only one coupon could be used per customer, and it even stated that they are transferable, so it's going to be perfectly okay for me to redeem 42 drumlets at one go.

Feels so good.

EDIT: Just managed to dig up another 6 of the emails. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment