Friday 31 October 2008

Rant 211 / Holy Cow! Goosebumps On Me?!?!?

Fuck! I just saw one of the creepiest picture ever. It gave me goosebumps even though I knew it was a fake. Fuck! Even remembering it gives me goosebumps.

Description: A woman's breast photoshopped with lotus seeds on the nipple.

It's fucking disgusting! No slimy stuff or maggots or whatever. Just a clean breast and clean lotus seeds. Yet the combo is serious pwnage.

And here I thought I've been somewhat desensitized already.

Click here to go to the page. It shows the pic and explains the photo. Don't worry, it's in the middle of the page, so it won't stun you the moment you click on it. You can easily scroll down slowly or skip the pic and go to the bottom for the explanation of why it's a fake. Don't worry, it won't blind you.

Just one warning: what is seen, cannot be unseen.







Somehow I'm beginning to think some of the things I type don't make sense.










I hate doing anything serious without enough sleep. I don't mind reading, mugging, gaming or blogging without sufficient rest, but anything else, even going for breakfast, I dread. The fact is I make all sorts of mistakes, ranging from many small judgmental errors to huge blunders.

I especially hate those small errors because I never notice them till it's too late, often making me feel clumsy or stupid. Small things like how far to move my elbow to avoid the corner, how far to stretch my hand to take something or even how to complete my "to do" list. It's scary, because sometimes I can buy something and forget to pay. Then the cashier would try to get my attention but I don't notice because I was lifting the stuff up, until he/she start shouting. Oh man, the embarassment. At least I didn't drop the stuff by accident at that one time it happened. It was very possible.

Never happens when I'm not tired.

But sometimes it's necessary to go about without even 5 hours of sleep. Like today, because of a test.

Damn.

What mistake will I make today? I think I'll avoid doing anything but getting something to eat, go for the test and go back to my room to sleep. I can shop for groceries in the late afternoon or evening. Or even tomorrow morning. I really fear doing most things without enough sleep.

I'm the only guy I know who has this problem. Most people I know in uni never seem to have any problem with the lack of sleep, except the uncontrollable urge to whine about it. Wonder why I have such a weird problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment