Friday 24 October 2008

Rant 204 / Short Post Short Post Short Post Short Post

Oh wow I just noticed how alike this girl I know is similar to Vic. Both are nerdy looking, with rather similar facial features. They're majoring in English Lit, albeit in different universities and different years. And short.






My desire to use my Bittorrent is overcoming my urge to stay in my hall for the weekend. I need to get some new stuff to entertain myself with, like all the animes I'm missing and stuff. But should I? I want to try a personal steamboat meal in my hall, and if I go home with a laptop, I will have a laptop when I return. And my laptop always makes me want to go back to my hall to put it down. Then I won't go to NTUC to buy food.

Or maybe I will. I need to get some pens and my sponge from home anyway. Probably stay for a night on Fri and leave on Sat and force myself to carry my groceries together with my laptop.




Wallpaper time.




No comments:

Post a Comment