Wednesday 8 October 2008

Rant 196 / A HIV+ Woman Can Still Give Birth To A Healthy Baby With A Good Doctor And A C-Section!





ROFLMAO!!!




Oh no! There is a chance that I will need to stay back on Fri for a morning project meeting on Sat! WTF! Gah!





One day in my office, my boss cast a Acid Arrow on me. "I want the report on XXXX from you before you leave tonight." Shocked, I choked on my coffee and accidentally countered with a spray of Magic Missiles. Of course that pissed him off, with his eyes spamming Polar Rays on me while he Silently cast Clenched Fist.

And just when he was to point his Finger of Death at me, I desperately cast a Spell Turning successfully. Unfazed, he cast Power Word: Stun and a Greater Shout at the same time on me. "Fuck! You've ruined my shirt!"

Putting on my best smile, I tried using Symbol of Persuasion, but while the DC was 31, he threw a Will Save of 34. Shit! Before I knew what happened, he cast Horrid Wilting and left to clean his shirt.










More trolls on Ebay. How fun! I wish I have an Ebay account!


No comments:

Post a Comment