Saturday 22 March 2008

Rant 111 / Cry Moar, Bitch!

Again, the Olympic Games is dragged into politics. China is now mentioning the once sacred name in the dirty business of the recent Tibetan revolt. The Olympics isn't what it was supposed to be, the friendly competitions that all countries participate in no matter the situation. It is now a capitalistic remake of the holy event for the US and its allies. It is nothing like what it used to be, not just because it is affected by politics, but also because the participants are not truly amateurs. They are called amateurs only because they have not played in any professional games, but what about all that specialized training for their respective sports before they compete?

If you have trained specially in a certain game for months or even years, in ways that are just like those of a professional, are you really an amateur? They have made a mockery of the definition, of the rules, and of all who believe that the Olympics promotes world peace.







Getting really tired of Naruto's style of dragging all possible scenes. Like that part in special episode 51-52 where they found Sai's assassination (wonder why assassin has double double "s") list. Why did he just stare in shock when he saw Sasuke in the list, while others ask him why he was shocked? That was a really unnecessary one. There was no surprise, and there was no need to drag so many consecutive scenes! The plot is the only thing that makes me want to watch Naruto, and the desire is waning. I don't even feel like watching it if all I have is just one new episode. There is no excitement in watching just one lousy episode of Naruto these days. Bleach now totally owns it. Suck it, Naruto. You make my life miserable, like cocaine addiction but without ever experiencing the highs.






Just to correct what I typed in the past, I don't turn on the freerice bots every single night. My laptop needs rest, and I don't have that many reasons to leave it on all night. If I had typed that, I blame it on McDonalds. Don't ask why. I leave my com on only when I have good reasons to leave it on, and I turn on the bots at night only when I plan to have the com turned on through the night.






Apparently, more and more ladies are playing NS on G4B2S NS server. It first started with only one, but after half a year, there are now 3 that I know of. Or maybe there are more but they don't use mic. But at least one of them is a fat chick. If only she never told us her weight, things would have been much more beautiful. LOL! So bad of me, of all people, to say such bullshit.







I am ruined! The only way to go to a Canadian Uni is through the INSTEP exchange program, and according to one friend, the chances of someone over there willing to exchange with me is not high. But I will still try. RAWR!





From MSN's news page:

US House of Representatives speaker Nancy Pelosi demanded that China come clean on repression in Tibet.

"The situation in Tibet is a challenge to the conscience of the world," said Pelosi...

"What is happening, the world needs to know," she said.


This is bull. The world doesn't need to know. We have enough problems as it is. Let China do all it wants to the Tibetans. I want my chicken rice NOW, and I mean it!

I hope the sarcasm is noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment