Friday 14 March 2008

Rant 103 / Indecision

Now I am considering going to Hong Kong on that Toastmasters Club exchange program. Ya, I have been invited to go along with the rest of the girls (and some guys). A total of nine slots. Should I go?

Positive:

Fooooooooooooooood. Foooooooooooooooooooood. Fooooooooooooooooood.

And the hot (scholar) girls going with me.

And I will visit the universities in Hong Kong.

Learning experience.


Negative:

Since everyone knows I am from HK, I can assume they will see me as their guide during the times when we are not visiting any clubs. My command of Cantonese is bad. I may sound exactly like a Hongkonger, but my vocabulary is severely stunted due to my lack of use.

And I don't know HK all that well anyway.

And some of the girls are scholars.

I will need to secretly do some research on HK before I go.




Decision at the moment: My heart says yes. My mind says no. And my mind says my heart has a history of going for rash decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment