Tuesday 14 September 2010

Rant 617 / What To Do With The Extra Lemons?

That's fast! It's been barely a month since the US pulled out of Iraq and they're dumping their arsenal into the hands of Saudi Arabia already. US$60 billion worth of weaponry and other military equipment.















Taking marching to a whole new level. I'm stunned by the collective precision of the students' paces.














Superbug that sounds like it's more dangerous than SARS is threatening the world. We all knew such a bacteria was going to appear sooner or later, especially when we have people who believe that it's better not to finish their prescribed courses of medicines because their bodies might get resistant to it.

So I wonder how lethal it actually is. Being contagious is one thing, being lethal is another.













Should Asia's economy stop depending on the West? So it's that bad that people are seriously considering this. Ever since 1997 I don't think I've heard any news of economic booms, but there's always news of crises and slow recovery. What do?













So if I spend 1 dollar more to book tickets online, I get to buy this Ben & Jerry combo which includes 1 Ben & Jerry ice cream (probably 1 pint), 1 large Coke and 1 large popcorn for an extra $10.50.

Which means I'll be getting this combo for $11.50.

The problem is that I have no idea what the prices are like at the popcorn vendors at the GV cinema.

If it's worth it, I'd book it. If it's not, there is no need to book online because tickets don't seem to be running out anytime soon.

But if not for the extra $1 online booking fee, I'd definitely book online with my debit card since it has this 0.3% rebate, which cash lacks.













This is going to be interesting. Today's matchup for the first day of the Round of 32 on GOM TV includes IdrA on the first match. IdrA is probably the best white guy in the SC scene, which means he can probably beat the average Koreans, but definitely not the best like Flash.

Since it starts at 5pm, I'll start to try to log in at about 4pm, which is 10mins from now. :D

Kiasu, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment