Friday 28 May 2010

Rant 555 / World War ZZZZZZZ

Was visiting the blog of the ex-Chinaman of the BC when I found one of the latest blog entries to be strangely emotional. Scrolling further down, I noticed a seemingly blank entry below the emotional one. As any normal Internet citizen would, I highlighted it.

A huge blast of emotionally-charged words attacked my eyes, seared my optic nerves and melted my brain.

Is that the same experience that my readers go through when I type an whiny rant?

Should I see a neurologist in case I have suffered brain damage from the unusual bout of emotional stress?











Went to activate my debit card today. Being a Saturday the bank was understandably crowded, with a queue that made the wait 30-mins long. I was there to convert my passbook's thumbprint into a signature and activate my debit card.

The conversion was simple and she said it would be effectively immediately. The card was more troublesome. I had to go to a nearby ATM to activate the debit card. Typed the number 4 times with no success, ended up with the machine spitting out my card and telling me to gtfo.

The bank teller had kind of expected that and had told me that in such a situation I'd have to sign a certain activation form and hand it to her. So I did. My expectations were smashed. Instead of activating it immediately so that I have a form of insurance when I go to Malaysia later tonight, I'll have to wait for 3 working days before my bro can SMS the PIN to me. That's Wednesday. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment