Monday 3 May 2010

Rant 535 / Walk The Dinosaur














BAAAAD Company!












I'm confused by my sleep schedule now. I don't know when I'm supposed to sleep the main nap, the one which normal people have at night. So far I think I've managed to force it to somewhere around 10pm - 4am but I keep feeling really sleep at 8am and 7pm.

It's pretty screwed up to feel so wide awake at 4-5am, then at 8 in the morning I have difficulty keeping my eyes open. I tried to sleep at 8-8.30, but got up at around 9 feeling kind of sleepy.

It's about the same at 7pm except I don't allow myself to sleep that early. I keep myself awake till around 12am (10pm sometimes) before going to bed. No matter which time I pick, I wake up at 4am, or 5am today. I think I'm making progress here.

It's not even the sort of "tired" that makes you go to bed but you have to read or whatever before going to sleep. When I sleep between 7pm-12am, I get KO'ed almost immediately.

It all began when I had to drastically change my sleep schedule due to IPT. How the heck can anyone sleep after 1-2 hours of strenuous physical training? Here, "strenuous" refers to the degree at which I feel slightly dizzy and no matter how hard I breathe I don't seem to be getting enough air.

Since the training starts at 7pm and I get home at about 9.30pm, it kind of ruins the normal sort of sleeping schedule that starts at around 11pm. On the days when I don't have the training, that's when I feel sleepy at 7pm. Doesn't even make sense anymore.

And acne is the usual side-effect that comes when one screws up one's sleep schedule significantly. Doesn't matter how hard I wash my face because it has to do with my sleeping schedule screwing up my hormones.












http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

This is one tough running game. Not new though.


So I tried to moonwalk...




Anyway I beat the game in less than 10 tries and about... 20mins. Crawled all the way with Q and W, using O to straighten the legs. P was useless for me.













Nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment