Friday 14 November 2008

Rant 224 / <(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

So I'm down by 120k in the end. Total worth was $4.80M when I logged on today. But I'm not giving up hope. That stock may drop forever, but when it rose a little, I sold a third of it and bought other stocks. So far I've dragged my worth back up to $4.88M. Crude oil better get more expensive...





So the debate on euthanasia at Stomp ends. What a twist at the end.






Stomp is so full of horny kids. I feel like I'm degenerating mentally now, after visiting both 4chan and Stomp. I can feel my brain cells dying. Got to stop visiting those sites.






So I completed Mass Effect again. No kick. Didn't even die once on Hardcore mode at the final boss. I should play again on Insane mode with the Biotic/Tech hybrid guy. LOL! Will definitely be hard because he can't even use Medium Armour.

I can sense that Mass Effect 2 will most likely suck in comparison with Mass Effect. I wish they can just stick with the present style and gameplay but they will definitely change some things. These "some things" will then become our reasons for saying that it sucks.

In fact, what would be the best is if it is exactly the same as Mass Effect except for the story, which will explore the homeworlds of more than ONE species, and the HQ. I know it will be hard; making the Citadel was probably an obscenely difficult task. But having only one homeworld of one species will be incredibly boring. Who wants to see only 1 species half the time, which is probably what will be spent at that world because it's the HQ for the game.

And no, I don't want to have the Citadel as the HQ again.

I'm guessing another Reaper is going to be the boss again. Either as a "backup plan" in case Sovereign fails or a scout of sorts for the rest of the Reapers. Or maybe even a renegade Reaper. If no Reaper appears in the next game, it's going to feel like a filler...

No comments:

Post a Comment