Tuesday 4 November 2008

Rant 216 / Chocolate Every Day

1am.

Rain. It lowers the temperature, but it makes insects fly into my room either for warmth or light. Even with my insect repellant turned on, 2 bugs of significant sizes invaded my privacy tonight. Fortunately, I still have a bottle of Baygon here.





4am.
So I made my first batch of hot cocoa ever. Didn't stir the vanilla enough. My second mug had too much vanilla flavour.







I may have finally to create a temporary solution for my sleep problem. Last night I slept at 6pm, woke at 12am and right now at 8.40am, I'm still wide awake. If this continues till after 5pm, then I'm totally fine with it. Been wondering how I'm going to cope with the exams.

Oh wow, I thought I'd take a short 30min nap at 11am just now. I woke at 7pm despite the alarm I'd set using my handphone. There's no alarm on my phone, but I'm very sure I set the alarm because it was the first thing I did when I went to bed. Must have turned it off asleep...







According to the specs listed on Fallout 3's website, I can play the game!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! ATI Radeon HD 2400 series is final ATI HD graphics card listed. Means I will be playing at the lowest settings again, like Mass Effect. Better than nothing.

Still, the few times I saw screenshots of Mass Effect at mostly High settings, I learnt what I was missing. All the designs on the aliens were blurred; the little details like tattoos and stuff were almost invisible. The Asari look almost human with weird hair and blue skin on my com, but in those screenshots they were supposed to have some very intricate designs on their faces. :(

Better than nothing.

Another game to be stored for after exams.







10pm

My second batch of cocoa is better than my previous. Nothing wrong with it now, except that the cocoa didn't dissolve completely. Out of milk now, so no more cocoa until I buy more some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment