Monday 10 November 2008

Rant 222 / (☞゚∀゚)☞

Rereading my own words revealed to me a tendency towards a form of anarchism in myself. My belief in the freedom of choice is not fully compatible with the most common definitions of democracy because to place power over yourself in the hands of another person is to restrict your own freedom.

I think an anarchy is possible, but the change, the conversion to anarchy will require power. Unfortunately, power is antithetical to an anarchist, as described above. A powerful anarchist would be a walking oxymoron. In an anarchy, everyone is truly equal.

The catch is, progress would be slow in an anarchic state. There is no law that forces everyone to work together. The turmoil caused by freedom would be a major obstacle. Security would not be strict so that freedom is not limited. Stability cannot be ensured in an anarchy.







LOL Just found this screenshot about the basic story of the old and new testaments.


That little summary got the general idea right, just with all sorts of bs details. Hilarious.








Oh wow I just had an incredibly incredible experience. I got so bored with mugging I thought I'd look for something disgusting to wake myself up. So I went to 4chan /b/. There I saw some guy post this kinky pic of 20 tiny webcam shots of this girl. So I enlarged it. Whoa, not bad actually.

Next, I read what the poster typed when he posted the pic....

And so I found out that all the girls in all pictures in that thread were traps.................... aka transvestites.................................

FUCK ME! THAT WAS SO FUCKING WRONG!!!

Seriously, that "girl" had a longer penis than me. FUCK ME!!!!

That woke me up.


















NO WAY!! SOMEONE ACTUALLY WROTE A FILM REVIEW OF 2GIRLS1CUP!! HOLY COW!!! Here are the 2 pages of pure bravery that got him 0 marks.


This guy has my respect.








Ok this is weird. My neighbour likes songs that I like too. Except he ruins the experience for me by playing the songs over and freaking over again. Now he's playing "Happy Together", not the original but a faster parody version by Weird Al. And he tried to sing it, though it was too fast and he didn't know all the lyrics....

I guess all retards like the same music.

I thank my good sense that I have this set of headphones. Despite not having the habit of listening to music when I mug, my present situation is leaving me no choice but to cultivate a liking for this.







More mealtime entertainment for me! 3 matches last Sunday were played by players I know: Bisu, GGPlay and Flash! Just opened them to load. Will watch them tomorrow when I have my breakfast.

And while I was at the website, I saw this ad for a new tournament for Warcraft 3 and a game called Sudden Attack. IeSF Invitational, which will be for players in Asia and Europe. Fuck the Americans lol. Being no big fan for most FPS but HL2 mods, I have no idea what the latter game is. And I don't care. I'm going to watch the WC3 matches though. Woohoo!!

And the organizer, the new gaming organization IeSF (Inernational e-Sports Federation) sounds good. I hope they will include more games for their tournament next year. Like... RA3? The C&C franchise doesn't seem to attract much attention for its competitive scene. Weird, since it's like one of the most successful pioneers of this genre. EA sucks.











Watched GGPlay vs Mind's matches. Jason was the sole commentator becaue Nick and Susie are in Germany for the WCG. I hate Jason's performance. It is irritating how he says, "er.." between just about every 3 words. He does have better things to say than Susie, who basically is incapable of analyzing the gameplay. Still, I wish he can learn more phrases. It gets tiring listening to him use "he's in a lot of trouble," in every instance when any player loses an important unit, a battle or a structure.

And strangely, each time he says "I think we're going to see a 'GG' here," 90% of the time, we don't.







Now listening to the guy next door singing Happy Together, com-fucking-pletely out of tune and changing octaves every line trying to find the right one. Which he will never will unless he screams coz it's so high... Worst 5mins of my hall life. Gah! Keep it down or fucking stuff your face in your pillow while you are singing. Better yet, keep your face in the pillow even when you aren't.








No milk left! Got to drink my coffee without milk. Oh well, at least I can still play with my coffee using my cocoa powder.







Reading this thread on euthanasia on Stomp. Very interesting debate. It's a 2v2 match there lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment