Tuesday 11 November 2008

Rant 223 / Mugalomania

First day playing this investment simulation on Facebook from JPMorgan Chase. Only allow 10 Trades, which can either be Buy or Sell. At the moment I've increase my worth by 0.8% lol. Sucks because I've used up my 10 moves for today. The count will reset at 10pm though.

First lesson of the day: Never use a Trade for meager sums of money. Every single move is important, so I have to buy a lot to make it worth the while.

For my final Trade I bought this one Security that was dropping with 3/4 of my total money. It sounds like a good idea to buy those whose prices are going down, but so far, the price is still dropping. From $5.08M I'm now down to $5.035M. Just as well that I can't sell. It'll be better tomorrow, I hope. If not, it can't possibly drop till I have less than my original $5M.... right?!?!? LOL! Luckily it's just a game, if not all those people who bought/sold 1 or 2 shares would really be wasting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment