Wednesday 27 August 2008

Rant 170 / So Ronery

Atlantica Online is back! Unfortunately, I can't play it today. Managed to update it though, so I can get right into the playing when I'm free.





Almost finished Space Seige. Just want to get to the ending and be done with it. Seriously can't play this game so soon after finishing Mass Effect. I can really tell the incredible gap in quality between the two. Blah.




Spore incoming!



Red Alert 3 incoming! But I'm guessing my laptop won't be able to handle it. :(





Didn't expect so many people to come on the first TMC chapter meeting. About 70 people turned up for the meeting. I had prepared for only 50. And there weren't enough chairs. Blah. Work is work. At least they've got the guts to go up and participate in the Table-Topics Session, even though I didn't show any mercy when I set the topics.




Tomorrow is yet another tough day, with 3 lectures in a row right from 8.30am and a physiotherapy session in the afternoon. I want a free day, but life is not always soft and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment