Tuesday 26 August 2008

Rant 169 / No More Shall I Post Pics That Don't Link To The Post.

The epic thread on /r9k/ is truly epic. Over 400 posts and still counting. More than half are actual life-tips from all kinds of people, and most actually make sense. This is one of the friggin rare threads that only appears once a year or something.




I'd make pancakes in the hall if not for the fact that no one is there to eat it except me. This place is quiet as fuck in the day. It's as if people living on this level are nocturnal creatures.

And SOMEONE FUCKING KILL THAT GUY WHO SLAMS HIS DOOR ALL DAY! Someday when I find out who that mahfah is he's going to get a really pleasant surprise. Pleasant to me, that is.






Many reasons. How many lies?





I can't think. I have brainrot. My mental degeneration is nearing completion. Soon, all I can say will be "FUCK!" Some wise dude once said," The greatest critic is yourself" or something along that line. Indeed, I think I suck balls. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Nothing makes sense to me anymore. It's like I cannot think of anything except one very special matter. If only I can just stay home and meet no one, none of these troubles would have occured. I'll just feel very lonely.

The price. The price is high for all things good. Life is a long string of exchanges. You get what you paid for, but it may not be what you expect it to be. Work work...





Found some sites that teach people how to hack, with links to online resources skript kiddies can use. Perhaps someday I will be a skript kiddy. Then all hell shall break loose for the motherfucking asshole who slams the door all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment