Wednesday 20 August 2008

Rant 161 / Wouldn't You Agree?

That last rant really reeked of butthurt when I thought about it after posting. Perhaps it was more extreme than it should be. Perhaps it is worth the price. But then again, how many couples actually get to live together till a ripe old age?











Just something I made using http://www.wittycomics.com/make-comic.php which is a great website for a bored college student.




Atlantica Online iS DOWN TILL THE 25TH TENTATIVELY!!! OMFG!! ARGH!! DIE!!!!






First time cooking rice in hall. Not too bad. Only added too much water so it began to burn before it hardened. I prefer hard rice. Bleh. So I let cool for half an hour under the fan until it dried up a little before adding the HOLY JAPANESE CONDIMENTS OF STUNNING FLAVOURS.





Finally noticed how Coca-Cola doesn't bubble till you pour it into your mouth. It must be freaking sterile in there before I open it. And freaking smooth.





A beautful bitch is still a bitch. Once again someone proves me right. I guess no matter what, all people are born with just as many flaws, except that some have them mostly on the inside, while other have them equally on the outside and within. If only beautiful girls can be just as beautiful in their hearts. Ah, c'est la vie.





No comments:

Post a Comment