Monday 25 August 2008

Rant 167 / WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!??!?!

12.25am, Monday morning. Planning to sleep at 1am.

Was checking my Windows Messenger when I saw that I have 2 emails. Never did I expect the shit I was going to see.

The emails were from my Toastmasters Club President, one titled Latest Updates and another, Correction. Of course, I clicked on the Updates. And it says he's been arrowed to organise the Area level Humourous Speech and Evaluation contest. Area level is the one above Club level, which is within the club. The next line was.... "For this I would like (my name) to be the contest chair."



BANG!

Lethal arrow.

Fatal wound.

I'm about to die.

On one hand, I'm somewhat honoured and excited. Honoured because I've been chosen to do the highest level MC job that I will ever get in this club. Excited because it's going to look good on my Leadership manual and even my future resume.

On the other hand, OMFG! WHAT THE FUCK IS HE FUCKING THINKING SHOVING THE FUCK-TON OF MOTHERFUCKING SHIT ON ME?!?!?! I'm only slightly acquainted with the club level contest by being a "door guard" last year. Now AREA LEVEL MC??? SHIT!! And I've got about a month to prepare. 13th Sept. Shit!

Oh wait, it means I've got to get a jacket and tie too! Fuck! I don't even have a tie! My leather shoes are already a mold farm in some box somewhere.

And I don't even know what to do!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

1 comment:

  1. funny thing here: bitte nicht so schnell! means: please, not so fast!

    ReplyDelete