Sunday 24 August 2008

Rant 166 / To Do It Or Not To Do It?

"What can change the nature of a man?"

A quote from Planescape: Torment.




My pancakes failed. They were actually edible, but I made them too soft. Too much milk or too much baking powder. The aroma pwned though. Anyway, THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE COMPARED WITH FUCKING MAC HOTCAKES!!!!!

Holy cow! Hotcakes are called hotcakes because it's illegal to sell them as pancakes. They aren't pancakes because they use different ingredients. For one, hotcakes do not contain eggs.





Golgo 13 is the only person, even though he is fictional, to have sex with a straight face. I mean, wtf?






Recently there's been a wave of idiocy sweeping across 4chan. Apparently, it started with some hacker posting a picture and telling others to run it as a .js file. And many did. I believe one of the effects is that it makes the computers post the same message as a new thread on 4chan, causing much spam. No idea what the other effects are, but now 4chan has made its sub-heading in all boards a warning against saving pictures and running them as .js. Those guys are such morons.







My download speed on Fri afternoon was so slow I was wondering if my laptop was getting too full. And indeed it was. So I deleted quite a number of games and got it to about 60% filled. But it was still slow, so I scanned through the processes running in my computer and found this BTDNA program.

Googled it and it seems that this is a BT program that doesn't have an interface yet. It is a BT program for streaming videos. Supposedly harmless, but deleted it anyway. Coincidentally, my download speed went up after that.





Right now, the music coming from next door sounds like those from some old chinese strip-mahjong games I used to see during my secondary school days. Crappy midi files. Wtf is the guy doing next door? First he slams his door a number of times today. Now he's making me suffer these horrible noises? WHAT KIND OF FIEND IS LIVING NEXT DOOR?!?! AND WHY?!? WHY??!

No comments:

Post a Comment