Friday 8 August 2008

Rant 156 / Desire Is The Root Of All Evil, Not Money.

Watched Paprika. Good movie. Really creepy whenever reality suddenly turned out to be part of the dream. Never experienced something quite like that, but a few times I came close to it.

I realize that in order to talk in your dream, you have to want to say what you're saying from the bottom of your heart. I know, because I woke up halfway through a line before. When I became conscious and before I opened my eyes in the middle of one night, I found my mouth open and pronouncing something I cannot remember. But I remember I really wanted to say whatever it was I was going to say. In fact, I was shouting in my dreams.

The strange thing was, what woke me up was that I found the feel of saying it very hard, like my jaw muscles were lethargic. As if I had just awaken in the middle of my sleep. That connection caused me to think and stopped my dream right away. It was then that I realized that whatever I say in my sleep, I'm probably quite serious about it. If it's a lie that I'm saying, it is likely I really want to tell that lie. LOL it's no help at all.

Another time I woke up seriously confused. I was having a slight fever and had some strange yet exciting dreams. I knew it was exciting because my shirt was wet when I awoke. And it wasn't piss.

When I opened my eyes, I kept thinking I had to contact someone. What I remember about the dream was that I was going to arrest someone, but an organization with higher authority stopped it. I was going to ask for an explanation but I woke up right then.

And then I saw my surroundings and was totally confused. The thought that I had to contact them kept repeating itself in my mind, but I also saw that I was lying in my bed. Which train of thought was I supposed to follow? Do I have to find a phone? But what number should I call? How do I find it? Am I sleeping? Is this room mine? What am I doing here?

Fever. Does strange things to your mind.

Among all the common illnesses out there, I'd really prefer a flu, simply because I'm almost immune to runny noses. In fact, something's weird about my nasal passage such that mucus does not run into my nose when it's supposed to be flooded. It's fine normally, but when I get a flu, I choke on my mucus instead. It's like having some rather fluid phlegm all the time. I cough a lot, but I don't have to blow my nose. Not like certain people who blow their nose right in the bloody tutorial room loudly during class. I mean, please, the washroom is about 10m away on both the right and left of the doors. GTFO before blowing. We don't need to listen to your nasal evacuation process. Not in class. Do that during dinner please. With your parents, mind you, not with us. I'd love to see their faces. Please learn some fucking manners and common sense.

Now that's another example of why I said it takes at least 3 generations for a society to become significantly more cultured and civilized.

Well, actually even I have no idea if that's a form of manners, since no one's told me anything about that. But I do find it slightly repulsive and disturbing when someone's blowing their nose loudly in a quiet area. It amplifies the watery noise.









Golgo 13. An anime that lacks that exciting combat action that Naruto and Bleach have. It's 40 years old after all. Uses a lot of still pictures and manga-type of effects like the straight lines exploding from the guy and stuff like that. But Golgo 13's skill with guns is ridiculously ridiculous. With a modified M16, he shot at the exact same point from a distance of 700m. I mean, I know this is fiction, but did you need to shove it into my face? Fucking cool, lot's of WTF moments. It's like the grandfather of all popular action anime.





I made shortbread. Evidently, some were removed, while they were still warm, for beta testing.



A couple prepares chocolate fondue for us. The Overlord oversees the process.



"Can't this creepy guy leave? We need some privacy here please."



"fgsdjs"



Does Ivan feed you chocolate so happily, XL? Does he? Does he?!?!?



This is just green tea, but apparently it's working as well as alcohol.



Translation of expression:
- CM: I like this guy.
- HX: I like this slave.




The chocolate! It's all mine! MINE!



HX doesn't like me taking such photos.


But these are such great shots of the Overlord.



Especially this!



If CM is reading this, take note of the state of the bolster. HX is gentle only when he is conscious, if at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment