Tuesday 7 February 2012

Rant 935 / Non-Breath

















Passed my IPPT.

For the first time in my adult life I've passed my annual physical fitness test.

Except I didn't actually pass it.

I was in the weight-loss programme in the IPPT Preparatory Training (IPT) and I only had to drop 2 kg to meet my assigned target weight. Once I get there, I'm considered to have passed my IPPT this year.

I dropped 3kgs in the last 3 months, plus 1 more because I've only taken about 500ml of water/coffee and no food the entire day till 8pm just now.

FCK YEA!

However if I gain any weight by my birthday this year, I'll still have to start at the level of my current weight next year, meaning I'll have to lose this extra weight plus the weight I'm supposed to lose for the IPT.

Either way, I'll have to lose a certain amount of weight. The issue is whether I'll gain more weight that I'll need to lose next year.

Probably not.

With my current lifestyle, losing weight is no longer a problem. I've gotten so busy/frustrated I no longer need to eat during the day on many weekdays.

I still eat all sorts of things for dinner though.

Even bought some Magnum mini for dinner dessert, and I'm still losing weight.

I'm not saying my life is awesome. It's far from it, but this is just one of the few things I can be positive about these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment