Friday 30 December 2011

Rant 914 / Candles. Lots Of Them.



I totally didn't expect that.



























Been buying quite a number of games I've been waiting for.

Solar 2 and Nuclear Dawn were probably my best decisions.

The former was very interesting, although I'm not sure if it's going to last long.

I've already got the achievement award and gone through the Big Crunch. Technically I've completed the game but I don't think the game's merely about growing.

As for Nuclear Dawn, it's just like Empires (HL2 mod) but focused entirely on infantry combat.

Too bad. Tanks would have been totally epic.

Still, it's one of the few lesser-known games out there that's really professionally made and pretty much crash-free for me.

And today, I shall buy New Vegas with all the DLCs that contain campaigns and Sandbox Universe.

I'll most likely open the latter soon to get the achievement.

Speaking of achievements, I've gotten them for the ones I can play on Steam except for Rise of the Immortals and Crimecraft Gangwars. 19 in total at this point.

Other than coals, all I've received are 2 useless 50% off coupons.

My bro got something better, but it was just the Tropico trilogy.

Never got around to giving away any games. That was a bad idea to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment