Monday 31 October 2011

Rant 884 / Inb4 No More Qantas



I don't understand a lot of the lyrics but somehow I find myself playing this video so many times.













WHO WANTS CHOWDER?
















I just noticed someone who arrived at my blog by googling the term "female bodybuilder having sex".



The strange thing is, that's something I just encountered in a JAV online.

Don't ask me how that happened; I don't remember mentioning such a thing ever.

Anyway the video was pretty disgusting. Even the cover was not enticing for us normal guys. I swear I saw a bit of it purely out of curiosity.



I really don't envy the actors in it. Not only did they have to have sex with her, they had to come to her. It takes... quite a bit of horniness, probably. If they could fuck her, they could fuck anything.

As for the top keyword, yea, "Witcher 2 nudity" and similar terms still top the list on a regular basis due to the misleading title I made for one rant.

I'm really not proud of it.













Stopped playing HoMM VI for some time now even though I haven't actually lost interest in it.

It's just that to fully appreciate the game, you need to have nothing much on your mind and plenty of time to play.

I do have quite a bit of free time but they're all split up into small sections.

For example, today is Sunday. I woke up at 10am, washed up, made coffee and compiled a list of things I need to buy soon. Waited till 11am but the cleaner didn't show up. We're not really communicating very well.

Or rather, she doesn't communicate very well. I don't always know when she wants to come over. There are several possible times and I can either ask her every single week or just wait around during those times.

Played till 1pm when my bro got back from NUH after feeding my mum.

Went downstairs to see if the vegetable stalls at the market were still open. Nope.

Speaking of the wet market, the stall that sells roasted meats is pretty cool.

It closes at about 10am. I'm not even exaggerating.

The other day I went down at about 10.30am to 11am to see if I could get some char siew (Chinese BBQ pork). He was already almost done cleaning up and the lights were off.

That's pretty amazing considering that it wasn't open when I went there at 6am once.

How many hours does he work for? 2-3 per day?

Damn!

All he needs to do is hang the meats properly and chop them up after that.

And people thought CEOs have really awesome jobs.

Anyway I got back up after buying some stuff and tidied my room a little in preparation for the cleaner to come. Some things must not be seen, even accidentally, by her now that I have to handle documents for my business.

She never arrived because apparently she had to stay home to babysit her employer's baby.

No big deal.

The only area that needs some attention is the part when my turtle's pool is because the drain keeps getting clogged by its foodscraps. The shedded shells aren't a problem because they're big enough for me to pick up before changing the water, but the tiny bits of fruits and vegetables are a little hard to filter.

I could clean the filter but when the water drained so slowly the last few days, well, the food scraps spread everywhere in that area and dried on the floor . Now they're also going to have to be scrubbed off soon.

Went for a nap at 3pm.

Got up just before 4pm and prepared dinner for me, my bro and his gf.

Wanted to just have a simple dinner consisting of 2 dishes initially: kangkong stir-fried with garlic, and steamed fish on beancurd.

Unfortunately I forgot about his gf until she arrived, so that plan had to be changed.

In the end I just whipped up the good old Kung Pao chicken. Simple dish but something I wanted to avoid because I'd already made it 3 times before this within the last 2 weeks.

Whatever.

The kangkong took a bit more preparation this time because my bro said it was too tough the last time. Not only did I cook it longer I also smashed the stems with the side of my cleaver a couple of times.

Ok, it wasn't really smashing. That's dangerous. All I did was lay the blade flat on the bunch of stems and hammered it with my fist.

You can do the same for garlic too instead of manually chopping it finely. Just slice it up and hammer it like that. Just be careful the blade is lying flat and you're hitting directly on the garlic or the force may propel the garlic bits out from underneath the knife.

Also used 5 cloves of garlic for 2 bunches of kangkong. How much that is exactly, I have no idea. Both the wet markets and supermarkets sell them in bunches of that size but they never state how heavy they are. "As thick as a man's wrist" is probably the best description I can come up with right now.

As for the fish, I placed the tofu on a metal plate, sprinkled some chopped spring onions on top before placing the fish on top and around it. Sprinkled some white pepper on all the fish too in case they had a strong fishy smell/taste.

Steamed for 10mins.

It was too long.

Half the fish and all the beancurd disappeared though. His gf doesn't eat fish.

Truth to be told, I'm running out of easy dishes to try.

If this goes on I'm going to have to start making soups.

Anyway, back to my day.

I was done with all the cooking only at 5.40pm. Most of the time was spent on preparing the ingredients and cleaning the bowls and pans from the previous night.

I quickly sliced up a mango, kept it in a plastic container and went to the hospital. Arrived just in time to see the nurse serving the beds around her. Her food and eating utensils were already prepared. I think the nurses were about to feed her after serving everyone else.

Brought the mango because they kept serving her oranges and apples. Both are too hard for her to eat. Oranges are soft but peeling sliced oranges will get messy. Apples are just too hard.

Had to feed her fruits. I don't know whether the vegetables were going to provide her enough vitamin C but I didn't want to take the risk. Mangoes are cheap at the moment anyway.

Speaking of fruits, I saw some yellow dragonfruits at the fruit stall the other day. From Vietnam, according to the vendor.

Yes I'm so noob I've never seen yellow dragonfruits before.

They were small and looked like underdeveloped versions of the purple ones I usually eat. The leafy growths around them looked more like buds because they were smaller and rounder.

Not my photo

Ok, back to my day again.

Returned home only at 8pm. Washed up and had a slow dinner till 10.30pm. I can eat really slowly at times. Mainly because of the mango and chicken feet. I kept the center of the mango containing the seed for myself. That took some time.

Then the chicken feet one of the factories sent us also can't be eaten quickly. It's the white kind with some vinegar added. The owner knows we like it so she sends us some once in a while together with our samples. It's a PR thing I guess.

Not sure if it's working on me though. My impression of her didn't improve due the deliciousness of the chicken feet - her sweaters/abominations still haunt my memories today.












I think I see the sense of a social safety net and free healthcare.

It makes people save less. Less money is stored in banks, ie more money is being circulated in the economy.

In short, the government spends more and gets even more back.

After all, the economy has always been about how much money is changing hands, not in each hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment