Thursday 13 October 2011

Rant 871 / Urgot!

So I got some photos of the gloves I wanted from the Chinese factory I recently mentioned. They look almost the same as the ones I got from our usual supplier!

I think he's been reselling them to us at grossly inflated prices.

And I do mean "grossly" because the prices this factory is quoting me are a pittance compared to what we've been paying him, and we thought what we've been paying was cheap already.

The best thing about this is that I've been asking for the price for a small order of a few hundred pairs. That's far from the real amount we have in mind, meaning we will get them for even cheaper.

There are only a few issues, like the shipping. I have no idea how much it will cost.

Despite the excitement the latest exchange has given me, I have doubts about this imminent deal. Who knows what kind of issues this sort of low prices can bring?

In any case, it still amazes me the kind of peanuts people are willing to accept for their work.




So now I've to set up a new Paypal account for my business. Paying them via Paypal would be far more convenient than remitting cash at any branch of Bank of China.

Not going to link any bank accounts though. Paypal's kinda notorious for security issues.

Next thing on the "to do" list: set up internet banking for all the bank accounts we use so that I won't have to top up the Paypal account using my personal bank account.













Capitalism, keeping retards poor since 1633.














First time not dying at all in a LoL game after a 5-game loss streak. Totally unexpected. In fact there were a few times when I swapped an enemy only to see that he/she would escape... then my team shows up and gangbangs the target.

In my previous 5 games, that would have failed, I would have been gangbanged by the target's team and I would have appeared to be a noob feeder.

Yes, what I'm implying is that Urgot heavily depends on his team. Urgot himself has terrible, terrible damage because it's almost all attack damage (AD), which is countered by Armour. Armour is easy to obtain in the game and a lot of champions (just realized that's what they're called in LoL, not "heroes) have plenty of it.

His ultimate, the swap skill, also depends on his team because the swapping alone doesn't help himself other then buffing his defenses and slowing the target a little bit. The distance between him and the target remains the same.

If his team doesn't come to his aid, he'd have teleported himself closer to the rest of the enemy team - without reinforcement.

So if the team is bad, Urgot will be much more likely to fail miserably.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, did someone actually pay for that UTorrent disk? if so, "NAILED IT"!!!

    ReplyDelete