Friday 14 October 2011

Rant 872 / 1.5 Tablespoons Of Cider Vinegar Is Too Much Vinegar For 375g Of Tomato Paste



I SHALL BLOT OUT THE SUN!










It all started in a simple 4chan /tv/ thread...





And then someone made this:



I'd probably watch that movie.











Too much mana.

That's what I've been noticing about Urgot.

I go for Tear of the Goddess first. That gives me a lot of mana because my max mana increases by one every time I use an ability, and I spam my Acid Hunters a lot.

When I get Manamune, I get practically limitless mana and damage based on the mana.

I'm thinking that I may not need Manamune.

Alright, I'm going to try getting the Last Whisper after Tear of the Goddess instead.












Something's wrong with my memory. I keep forgetting things. Mostly I deal with this by keeping a notepad, but sometimes I cannot use it due to various reasons.

For example, today I was told that one of the stores was lacking one of our products. 30mins later I couldn't remember which one it was. Fortunately there were only 2 possible choices.

This cannot go on.

I think it has to do with not having enough sleep because I have to wake up 2 hours earlier than usual this morning. I've to get to the office very early whenever there is a delivery from our office because the people the delivery company hires sometimes don't give a damn what time we actually open and just assume we open at the same time most businesses do - 8 or 9am.

Well, we don't open this early. That's because while the stores we do business with do, their managers and supervisors don't.  After all, who the fuck goes shopping at 8-9am on weekdays?

Yet I find it hard to choose to sleep earlier because most of the things I find interesting only happen at night.

Perhaps there is another solution.













I think I like this show mainly for the editing and special effects by Dan Flesher. Without all the animation and stuff, this would be a very boring show.











Honestly speaking, games like Metro 2033 are best appreciated by watching someone else play it. Maybe that's why the protagonist is usually silent - the player himself can make a commentary while playing.










So my bro bought tomato paste instead of pasta sauce because he mistook "tomato-based" for "tomato paste". Fortunately I have most of the necessary herbs and some cider vinegar, but I added too much vinegar just now. 3 packets of sugar were used and they barely saved it.

The beef bolognese turned out to be decent.

But he threw away my half a packet of chicken stock :(

He thought the bag was filled with some unknown disgusting crap because there were bits of brown in the yellowish stuff.

I sadden.

The brown bits were blood.

Planned to use it in the bolognese sauce but it really wasn't a big deal. I made it only because I didn't feel like wasting the meaty bones of the chicken drumsticks, and then I wanted to use it in the sauce only because I wanted to use it as soon as possible in anything I cook.

Who knows how quickly it can go bad?

Speaking of going bad, I just learnt that a loaf of sliced bread of a generic brand can last a week past its expiry date if stored in the fridge.

I've never stored sliced bread in the fridge before except for just one time, and I never did learn the limits because it was finished a few days after.

No comments:

Post a Comment