Monday 16 July 2012

Rant 1024 / I Haz Innernet

Gained 3kgs over the week. It has to be mostly muscle mass because of how I feel right now.

Can't imagine what the high-key ICTs are going to be like, mainly because of the outfield training.

Choosing the concrete floor of the training shed to sleep on was a terrible idea. Together with an already aching lower back from lugging/carrying stuff around all day, I probably spent most of the time trying to sleep than actually doing it.

Next time, I'm going to sleep on the grass. It has to be better there despite the jungle bugs.

Three guys were fell out within one of the days out there. One was from a pre-existing condition, another from the heat (probably didn't drink enough water, which was his own fault since we had plenty of water at every resting point and everyone carried at least a litre each in between) and one more because of the wet terrain after the light rain. Man, reverse fracture on the arm. Very disturbing to me just to think about it, yet I keep doing that.

It also shows how tired everyone was. If you're locking your elbow to break your fall, which I think he did, you're so tired you've become stupid.

Can't say much about the rest because I'm not even supposed to discuss anything regarding this online, though it suffices to say that I slept for a full 12 hours when I got home.

But not before ordering three pizzas for dinner.

...


Lost an inch of my waistline despite the weight gain. Yep, muscle mass.






















Because everyone loves the violin and P4.



















My Standard Chartered chequebook hasn't arrived. Wtf? I'm going to bring some blank cheques from my bro tomorrow instead :\

No comments:

Post a Comment