Tuesday 3 July 2012

Rant 1018 / PSO



Phantasy Star Online may be the best MMORPG right now just because of the extraordinary jiggle physics.

















Ordered a delivery from Khansama the other day. Didn't read the old flyer I had carefully and dialled the number printed prominently in large fonts on the first page.

Turned out to be the number to the main branch at Little India, and they had to transfer the order after taking it down to the one closer to my place, which also called me to confirm the order.

Next time, I'll just call that nearer branch instead.

This time, I ordered more than $50 because I just felt like trying more, since I haven't eaten Indian food for some time now.

So I had a full set of tandoori chicken (they also offered half and quarter sets) for $22 and it had 8 pieces of them.

The meal showed me that for deliveries from Khansama, I should stick with soft or liquid stuff like rice and curry, even though there are quite a number of fried and roasted food in the menu. This is because unlike fast food deliveries, Khansama isn't able to keep things crispy - both the gobi manchurian and tandoori chicken were soggy.

I haven't tried everything because I left the fish curry, butter chicken and half the tandoori chicken for another meal, but everything so far is more spicy than expected.


Next time, I think I'll just order a lot of biryani and naans plus one or two curries/masala.





















Sometimes I wonder if our police force has grown proportionally over the years with our population growth.




















I'm always excited when I'm expecting a package. Now I have 4 on my waiting list.

No idea why but it's like waiting for gifts, even if they're paid by myself and meant for work.

Speaking of work, I recently came to the conclusion that I still have little idea how to handle the freedom I gained. I recognize the fact that I can do anything I want but my methods of doing things rarely involve solely my own decisions without the advice of others.
























After playing Fire and Sword for a while, I realized that the lance had been nerfed and it's way better to fight with the newly introduced firearms. The reload may be slower than a dead snail but 3 shots from a good gun can kill even someone wearing heavy armour.

Of course, those 3 shots may be the only ones you have time to fire throughout the battle, but still, it sounds like fun.

Unfortunately I have already invest 3 levels' worth of points in polearms, so I'll have a long way to go before I become a competent musketeer.



















Holy crap! Dota 2 can suck my balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment