Saturday 18 December 2010

Rant 683 / Why Does It Rain Every Time I Attend RT?

I wonder why I would ever need any of the other combat skills in Divinity 2. Right now I'm only focusing on Dual-wield Expertise and I'm slicing through enemies like a hot knife through butter. Maybe it's because my level is a little higher than them since I completed all the quests in the fjords before moving on to the flying fortresses.

Hmm...

I don't know. What I do know is that I haven't been using potions until the boss battles and even then, I don't need my best potions which I've been creating on a regular basis.

And if you ever plan on playing this game, here's one tip I'm 100% sure will be useful for you:

Don't use any Malachite gems (not the ore) till you either have level 10 enchantments or have the one quest in the fjords that require 2 of them. They are that rare.

In fact if you find them on sale (I believe I've met one NPC that sold them for 2k), buy them asap. It's definitely worth the money.







Just don't feel like blogging for some reason. I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment