Friday 20 March 2009

Rant 329 / Common Sense... Tingling...

O hai, here's a shot of some chocolate I just had. There's this piece of white chocolate, didn't like it bcoz it was too sweet (white chocolate is always too sweet). The other is dark chocolate, probably 50% cocoa. Really creamy texture. Mmmmm...











Shopped a bit today(Friday) at NTUC at Jurong Point. Finally found the Amoy brand's frozen dim sum. They were on offer, at $6.45 for 2 packets. Quite reasonable, given that it's pretty much the only way to have good hot dim sum at 3 in the morning on whichever day you want. Frozen dim sums from restaurants can only store for so long.







ROFL! After getting 1.18 million votes for moot, founder of 4chan, TIME removed 1 million of his vote and reduced his average score from 80-plus back to 50, the starting score. This isn't fair!! I know, Anonymous had resorted to using bots to spam-vote moot (which explains why moot is the only one with over 1 million votes), but supporters of everyone else could have easily written the same sort of bot!










Just found this incredible website for believers of the Flat Earth Theory. The name of this theory is self-explanatory and the fact that this website exists leaves me undecided between 2 conclusions:

1) There really ARE such people. Not exactly the most surprising thing I've found on the Net, ever since I read about 2girls1cup and Josef Fritzl.

2) This is an elaborate trolling attempt.

Read about it, don't just assume right away that they're made and are still living in the Dark Ages. Their FAQ may just make you either think again or go mad.

You know what? I think I'll make this my next speech in the TMC during the holidays.







So I've been trying out new starting items for Necro. First my normal starting stuff and order:

start with 2 Mantle of Intel, 1 circlet, 1 tree
eventually get 2 null talismans, boots of speed, void stone, that 2700g +25 Intel staff, ultimate orb

The first time I changed it, it was:
start with Null Talisman, 1 tree
eventually get 2 Null Talismans, boots, void stone, same as above

After that, decided that getting going back to base for just a Null Talisman wasn't quite time-efficient, so I changed to:

start with Null Talisman, 1 tree
eventually get void stone, boots, staff then orb.

Found that my damage wasn't high enough, so I changed a little again to

start with Null Talisman, 1 tree
get void stone, threads (Intel), staff then orb.

But then I found that I was still too paper-ey, so I switched again to

start with Mantle of Intel, Ring of Regen, 1 tree
get void stone, boots, orb, staff

Couldn't kill shit at the beginning but didn't feed either. It was the fastest way to get the Hex-thing, as long as I didn't feed too much.









Is it just me or is the Middle East slowly eroding into another Africa?







The Vatican disapproves of the prequel to the movie The Da Vinci Code. They refused to comment further.









The wife of Liam Neeson, voice actor of your father in Fallout 3 (if you've played Fallout 3, that is), is dead. I'm not sure why I'm mentioning this here.






Apparently there's a video of Brazilian Indians burying children alive that are pissing a lot of people off. It's a fake and serves no purpose but incite hatred against the Indians. The most interesting thing about this film is that missionaries helped in its production. Now why would they do that?





So the Japanese have finally sent their first astronaut to the space station. JAXA has also come up with some Japanese space food with (probably) distinctive Japanese space flavour. I wonder if they have sashimi in the list. Beats the purpose if you have to preserve it, but hey, who the f*ck cares? It's space sashimi, man! SPACE SASHIMI!

No comments:

Post a Comment