Thursday 18 September 2008

Rant 185 / To Kill Two Stones With One Bird

I'm done with finding a nice abstract wallpaper, adding in the text and creating most of the frames for the montage. Now I need to add in some photos. Before I actually use it for myself, I'm going to need to test it on other people. By this I mean I'm going to use pics of other girls and show it to them.

Think about it. It's killing two birds with one stone. On one hand, I get to test it out and see if it will actually look nice. On the other hand, your girlfriend will be happy if it looks nice.

And if anyone is going to hand me some nice pics of their girlfriends, I will need them to keep it a secret till it is done. This is due to the fact that I do it only when I feel like working on it and I don't want to meet anyone's expectations as far as I can help it.







So my room has spiders. Good thing I still have my bottle of Baygon in my closet. Time to spray the whole room again. Tomorrow.





Can't get certain things out of my mind. Will not let me sleep. Sleep. I need a cure for my screwed-up body clock. I feel sleepy at 3pm and 8pm, but damned awake at 12am. Gah!






Just found out my camcorder's still image function is fucking subpar! Would you believe its best photo resolution is 0.3M?!?!? Zero point three Megapixels!!!!! Even my camera phone has a resolution of 2M.

According to the websites, this DCR-DVD610 is a downgraded version of the 810. Though the better model costs about USD200 more, it has an internal 8gb memory and three times the still image resolution.. which is only 0.9M. And it also has a better mic.

Okay, so its not such a great difference for a noobie like me, but still... 0.3M?!?!?

Ok I think I'll just go buy some memory stick on Sat or tomorrow... They are less convenient when I transfer data but I can store 3 times as much vid even on a 4gb memory stick.






http://similarminds.com/global-adv.html

Personality test. Seems kinda accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment