Thursday 18 September 2008

Rant 184 / Omniarchy, Not Anarchy

And it happened again. I went to bed at 8pm, woke up once but managed to go back to sleep again, thinking I'd conquered that 12am barrier. Later I woke up feeling energetic, but it was still dark, so I estimated that it was about 4 or 5am. I stretched, turned around, grabbed my handphone and checked the time.

23.33

Gah!





A hacker from Anonymous has hacked into Palin's Yahoo email and took screenshots before it shut down. That, in a way, made me respect them a little. But only a little because that guy did not save everything in the email. What good are screenshots anyway? And family photos? LOL wut?

Materials taken from her email are now available in www.wikileaks.com

No guarantee whether they are genuine stuff or not, but judging from the fact that both sides involved are pretty well known, especially Anonymous for their hacking skills, I think they really did upload those files.





I'm going to try to make a montage wallpaper using photos of certain people. Wonder how well it will work...






Apparently, I was wrong when I used the term anarchy in the previous rant. In anarchy, there can still be laws that exists with the mutual agreement among a group of people. For example, all the people in a town can agree on obeying a certain set of rules, thus making these rules the Law. In an anarchy, there is only no state. There is no superior authority to rule over people. The general population rule themselves using such laws as described above.

But what I really meant was an omniarchy. It is a state in which there is absolutely no law, where anyone can do anything they wish. There is an absence of the state and order. In such an environment, each person must fend for him or herself. Such is the price of absolute freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment