Monday 1 September 2008

Rant 173 / I Know How To Speak Braille!

The 3-frame comics like those in Rant 161 and the one below are my works. Everything else aren't. I hope that was what HX meant when he asked me if "all the comics" on my blog were made by me.



Okay, I know this isn't exactly my best.




Surprisingly, I haven't touched any games since the last time I played DoTA. I am beginning to lose interest in gaming. What will I do??



Asked my mentor (assigned by School of MAE) about postgrad matters via email. I'd expected him to give reply with simple answers and maybe some links to the relevant webpages, but he told me to see him tomorrow instead. I think he's going to ask me why someone with grades like mine would want to even consider postgrad courses.

Maybe it's because I'm completely ignorant with anything after a Bachelor's Degree. I don't even know what the available courses are!

Whatever. Tomorrow I'll just go and talk to him. Satisfy his curiosity and mine.





For the first time in my uni life, I actually tried to pay attention for a whole lecture! It was obscenely painful, just the way I remember it. Brings back all the bad memories from JC I have tried to bury. Oh the weight of my eyelids!

I have come to the conclusion that I'm not suited for this method of education. I need to have notes and textbooks and questions to apply the theories on. I need examples to tell me how they are useful.

Maybe I should skip most lectures. Already, I'm considering skipping Fluids lectures since all the lecturer does is read out examples word for word and rephrasing certain equations. Seriously, wtf man? We aren't fucking retarded! If we need you to read words out for us, we shouldn't even be in uni in the first place! Fucking skip all that bs and actually explain something!






The fucker next door sharing the laundry lines with me must either be very busy or in dire need of some serious verbal assault. Does he really need to hang his clothes out for 3 straight motherfucking sunny days? Now I have to hang my laundry on my hangers in my closet. It works, but one day I may clean so many items that I don't have enough space for everything. Just like that asshole. He's used up the whole 3 sections, the rim of his laundry basket and part of the railing. And on Saturday when I returned his laundry stank to high heaven because he probably hung them way too long after they were washed.



A tear-jerking picture until you read the song lyrics in the caption field. I chuckled. You would too if you knew the song. The internet is always full of these sick bastards. Another reason why children should be barred from accessing the Net without adult supervision. Filters don't work, not if the kid's smart anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment