Wednesday 19 June 2013

Rant 1147 / 3-hour PSI Reading Of 321! This Is A Historic Day!

It's interesting how often my abdomenal muscles are used when I don't notice it. Now that I'm feeling pain whenever I tense them for a while, I realize I do that every time I'm nervous.

Anyways, I'm skipping Wednesday. Tuesday was skipped too for RT but I'm sure that's ok because I jogged the most in a very long time during the session, somewhere around 2.8-3.2km. Didn't count anymore after the 6th 400m lap, so I'm not sure if I did 7 or 8 laps in the 20+ minutes.

Even though this jog was really the slowest jog I could manage (with very small steps), it's currently the only pace I can handle for such distances. It's way better than walking and also shows a major improvement in my fitness. I guess the ICT really got my legs working; I haven't been able to jog more than 2km in years.

So back to the main point, I'm skipping Wednesday of the P90X schedule. My thighs are aching all over at every movement from both the jog and Monday's Core Synergistics, and I can barely sit and stand up. Now I'm just bending my knees and falling into my chair.

It's not just the front of my thighs from the jog but also my inner thighs and butt muscles (glut?).

And my abdomen and my lower back.

Working out today would have been ridiculous. All I want is to lose weight with some pain, not torture myself to balance my karma or something. I'll try again tomorrow when things get better.





















PSI hit 321 at 10pm! That's the new record since the 226 reading several years back.

Singapore's air quality is now officially at the worst level ever!

In fact, it's probably hazardous to do strenuous exercise now. Too bad for anyone who's into night cycling/jogging.
























Rift isn't that bad. Not sure why it isn't more popular. I like the constant events in which rifts spawn everywhere and monsters spew out of them to attack all the towns.




















2 days after I donated all my Starhub loyalty points (redeemed some random donation), I received a letter from Starhub offering me a choice of two free phones if I recontract with them with a 3G mobile-cum-data plan for 2 years.

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 or LG Optimus L7?

Not worth it at all in my case; both are worse than my bro's current phone so I can't even give it to him.

See, my current plan is to go to M1 to share one plan (Sunshare) with both my phones. I've already recontract my other phone at M1 so I've merely been waiting for this main phone's contract to expire before I bring it over to be the secondary line.

It expired last weekend, hence I converted all my points into donations to charities.

At this point, if I go on with my original plan, I pay about $10-20 a month.

If I agree to this free phone trap, I pay $40-45 a month.

The thing is that both work for me, so the only reason I would go for the more expensive option is if the phone's worth the price difference. Using $30 a month, that will come up to $720 total. Neither phone is worth that much.

Moreover, I already have the Nokia 520 from the M1 recontract with my other number.

Try harder, Starhub.

No comments:

Post a Comment