Saturday 15 June 2013

Rant 1143 / So The Fullerton Hotel Used To Be Fort Fullerton.

So after all these years of staying in the tub, I finally let my turtle out. Actually I only started caring last year so I didn't know it wanted out so badly.

Now it refuses to go back into the tub. 2nd day out now and it hasn't drank anything ever since it left the water. Fed it a pellet but it could barely eat any because it had no water. It's not a turtle so things are different there. It was just a test anyway.

Regardless, I don't plan on forcing it back into the water. I'm sure it knows the way back and it should be able to climb back in, so when it should climb back in when it gets thirsty or hungry. It has gone through an entire week without eating before so I'm not too worried.




























ICT. Nothing I can blog online about. But at least now I know how to operate a SAR21.

Got a little abrasion on one of my toes that I did nothing about until I got back. Good thing it didn't get horribly infected even though I rarely had the chance to change into clean socks, usually just once a day.

There's also a bruise on one of my forearms that I have no idea where I got from.

One thing I do know is that I need to exercise more to prepare for the next ICT. Someone recommended this thing called the "P90X" which turned out to be some kind of exercise regime. Apparently this is very popular among his peers.

I think I'll start on that soon since I have most of the necessary equipment ready, like resistance bands and dumbbells. Not so sure about the detachable chinup bar I have at home since my current weight may exceed its weight limit.

Not exactly looking forward to the next ICT but it appears to be a better idea to work out a bit more now than risk suffering more horribly during the training.

One thing I really need to work on is my physical stamina and leg muscles. I think I should include climbing stairs as part of the exercise regime to simulate slopes I'll definitely be encountering in natural environments.

Sore feet, sore throat, sore fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment