Friday 22 February 2013

Rant 1111 / PS4 Is AUD900???? Looks Like It Is Going To Be SGD900 Or More Here.

That's what I had been talking about!

http://kck.st/YjegPU



Now lights can be controlled via a smartphone app! What took them so long? It can't possibly be too complicated.

Too bad this particular project is too expensive for me. I want to get the 10-pack (to replace 10 switches) but it's US$499 + $25 for me.































Real North Korean propaganda! With the English subtitles, I can now fully appreciate the absurdity of the DPRK nonsense, and I wonder if the North Korean people actually believe this crap when they see it on TV.

Well, those who can afford a TV anyway.























So I've been sleeping poorly, party due to the old blanket and partly due to my blocked nose, hence my obvious irritation in my previous post.

I did my weekly bed-stuff laundry too late and couldn't get my housekeeper to hang the blanket, bed sheet and etc for me while she was around, and I wasn't in the mood to hang them.

Worse, the washer gave me that beeping problem I mentioned when it was washing them.

After that, I'd been using this huge towel as a blanket that I had used before for the same purpose back when I was staying in the NTU hostels.

Unfortunately, the towel had become so old it was falling apart. Not only does it have lots of holes, my ipad and phone were covered with a very visible layer of evenly spread dust the next morning. In other words, it wasn't very warm.

As for my blocked nose, it's the allergy returning and now it's finally reached the same stage as before I went to the doctor. Except now, I don't want to go back to the doctor because the next treatment I can try will be costing me thousands of dollars.

I'd rather clean my place more thoroughly. In the meantime, I'm wearing a mask (the kind with the wire above to shape around the nose) whenever I'm at home.

The sleep is still not very good though, and coffee isn't doing the trick by afternoon. Good thing business isn't very brisk at the moment, probably due to the poor economy, so I don't see myself going to the office a lot even though I went back on four of the weekdays this week.

But I think after two days with the mask, I'm feeling a little better, although that could have been placebo effect or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment