Thursday 1 March 2012

Rant 949 / The End Of My Prologue

25th February



Bought Towns together with a 2 other games in some sort of Alpha-stage indie game pack.

Towns, after 3 attempts, turned out to be pretty much unplayable. I bought it for about 5USD together with the other 2 that I didn't care about because I believe it may turn out to be an awesome game if the developer goes on with it.

Right now my main gripe about this is the priorities of the civilians are TERRIBLE!

They need to make sure that getting food is their topmost priority, because after 3 attempts on the actual bought game, I still failed because they just stood still thinking about food. They stop when they're hungry, even if my one and only final order is to harvest that apple for the apple tree over there.

Not funny. Ok it was weird at first, but three times?

Fortunately the developer's going to add in an adjustable global priority system so that I can make obtaining food their most important objective.

1 comment:

  1. You like game very much, right? My younger bro also very fond of games.

    ReplyDelete