Saturday 31 July 2010

Rant 590 / I Thought I Had Published This Last Night

So this morning I met HX during IPPT and he told me to blog about something.

Okay, it didn't exactly come out this way but he told me I was going to blog about it before he even told me about it.

There isn't much to talk about. It's good stuff, more people should go for such activities instead of just Christians.

Anyway he told me he was going to this marriage prep thing this evening, which is why he can't get hom early enough to play dota. According to him, it's for them to learn to get to know each other better (in ways you don't realize if you haven't got married, probably) and basically to prepare them for married life.

You know that joke about the three rings regarding matrimony, yea he's preparing for the third ring.












Disciples 3 is frickin buggy. No crashes but I've just found what I suspect to be a very annoying bug.

In the Empire campaign, third act, I was supposed to find this Forester in the southwest of a certain town. At the moment I've almost cleared the map except for the northeast corner and I have yet to find this NPC. To add to my suspicion, I spotted 2 enemies outside the map in the black area.

Google could not deliver and searches in the D3 forums yielded nothing. However, there were several mentions of missing NPCs in other maps, like in the second act of Empire campaign where the Inquisitor guard NPC was missing for someone.

Now I cannot finish this round and I've played too long to want to restart. I've got 2 armies worth of units, all fully upgraded!

I'm pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment